- Be part of the first outcome based initiative of this kind that results in more disabled law students successfully gaining training contracts or vacation places.
- Help build and tap into a more diverse talent pool of future leaders across the industry.
- Profile your commitment to diversity and disability inclusion more visibly to the student and graduate community, including our network of over 6000 disabled students and graduates
- Engage directly with talented and pre-selected disabled students and graduates
The ‘EmployAbility-in-Law’ event is an interactive event to benefit both disabled students/graduates and inclusive Law Firms.
There are a number of ways in which you can take part:
- Provide a representative to speak about disability inclusion at your organisation, such as a partner or senior representative leading on diversity.
- Get involved in The Lawyer’s Panel discussions by providing lawyer(s) and/or trainee(s)
- Provide representatives for the Disability in the Workplace Panel, such as candidates on your vacation scheme, training contract and/or diversity and disability leads
- Send representatives to network with students and graduates
- Display your careers brochures/ information at the event
- Feature your company’s career opportunities and commitment to diversity and inclusion on this website
If you would like to be involved in this or future events, would like more information, or are interested in partnering with us in another way please contact:
Tel: +44 7852 764684